- There are three types of updates available for listings. all these updates are at the Listing-Warehouse-Channel level.
- Force Enable Listing - This action will enable any disabled listing as well as send the current inventory quantity to the channel. This action can also be taken to resync any listing which is already in the enabled state.
- Force Disable Listing - This action disables the listing in Increff WMS and sends zero inventory sync for this listing to the channel. If an order is received for the same listing from the same channel, then this listing will automatically be enabled.
- Force Disable Inventory Updates - This action disables the listing in Increff WMS without sending zero inventory sync to the channel.
- Login to Assure and click on CIMS.
- Click on Manage Listing
- Select radio button Force Enable Listing/Force Disable Listing.
- Download the template and populate SKUs with channel-specific listing ids in the CSV file.
- select Client channel pair and Cims Location for which upload is required, choose respective CSV file and click on Upload.
Please note that listings of only one channel-location can be uploaded at a time. So, each channel-location will need a separate CSV file.
- The system does not allow uploading more than 50,000 rows in CSV at a time.
- Please remove the second row (CHANNEL_SKU_ID) before uploading. It's only describing which field needs to upload in the respective column.
- To know about how to send zero inventory sync for all Listings for warehouse-channel pair, please refer to the below document.
- To know about uploading fresh listings in CIMS, please refer to the below document.