|Release 62||18 Jan 2022|
- Feature to support Open Purchase Orders and Open Return Orders.
- Feature to support Manufacturable Inventory.
- Feature to configure Channel specific printers.
|Release 61||4 Jan 2022|
- New features to support Virtual Combos.
- Configurations for visibility of SKU Attributes.
- Customizable QC Fail Reasons.
- Introduction of GRN and Return Tolerance For Perishable Products.
- Feature to prevent syncing of entire inventory when enabling Inventory-Sync job.
- Feature to specify default listing status during the creation of Location / Listings.
- Auditing on updation of fields like SLA and start processing time for orders.
- Support for the printing of smaller stickers in Assure.
|Release 60||3 Nov 2021|
- Single Shipment Partial fulfilment.
- Box Barcode Reprinting screen and Gate Entry screen merged.
- New screen for mapping AWBs to Return Gate Entry.
- Order and line item cancellation in OMS via CSV upload.
- Option introduced to download the consignment document in the Return Gate Entry screen.
- Auditing of Warehouse configuration changes.
- Process wise auditing of Lost items.
|Release 59||13 Sep 2021|
- Introducing features to manage users, their roles and warehouse access through Assure.
- Assure authentication and authorization are now handled through Increff Account.
|Release 58||19 Aug 2021|
- Send Gate Entry Level details in GRN Postings to an ERP.
- Pigeon Hole picking for Express Orders.
- Enable / Disable event-level notifications for a channel to an ERP.
|Release 57||16 Jul 2021|
- Introducing features to handle Expirable products in Assure.
- Sticker Templatization.
- New reports to provide expiry-related data.
|Release 56||31 May 2021|
- Handling Extra and Excess items during GRN.
- Improvements in Return order image capturing.
- Capturing TCS (Tax Collected at Source) during the order creation.
|Release 55||14 May 2021|
- Handling multiple time zones in ASSURE along with reports.
- Wave-wise Picking in WMS.
- Split Piece Packing configuration is now added at the warehouse level.
|Release 54||29 Apr 2021|
- Display of Order Type (SINGLE Piece / MULTI Piece) during pick suggestion in Piece Pick Item screen in WMS.
- Printing of City, Country Name on Outward Box stickers in Piece Packing screen in WMS.
- Priority orders are highlighted in Sorting and Packing screens in WMS.
- Removal Of Channels screen from OMS.
|Release 53||26 Mar 2021|
- New functionality of Express Picking introduced.
- Addition of Client SKU ID in Item ID Sticker.
- External Invoice ID based search for shipments in Bulk Handover screen.
- Additional audit logs added in the OMS Audit Logs screen.
- Capturing Incorrect SKU received during return order processing.
- Capturing Cancellation Type during Return order cancellation.
- Rejecting AWBs in a CLOSED Return Gate Entry.
- Return GRN of NEW status items.
|Release 52||14 Feb 2021|
- GRN using Custom SKU Attribute(s) instead of Client SKU ID
- Split Piece Packing screen in WMS
- Auto Next Aisle Allocation during Piece Picking
- Force Disable Inventory Updates status related to listings introduced in CIMS
- New Enable / Disable ERP Notifications screen in CIMS
- New ERP Masters Code Mapping screen in CIMS.
- New Manual Order Cancellation screen in CIMSGRN using Custom SKU Attribute(s) instead of Client SKU ID.
- Split Piece Packing screen in WMS.
- Auto Next Aisle Allocation during Piece Picking.
- Force Disable Inventory Updates status related to listings introduced in CIMS.
- New Enable / Disable ERP Notifications screen in CIMS.
- New ERP Masters Code Mapping screen in CIMS.
- New Manual Order Cancellation screen in CIMS.
|Release 51-2||21 Jan 2021|
- New Return Order Cancellation screen for cancellation of return orders.
- Cross-browser support for Assure WMS, OMS, CIMS.
|Release 51||4 Dec 2020|
- Added configuration to skip EAN scan during GRN in WMS.
- New feature to capture SKU of Packing Material in WMS.
- Removal of those channel configurations in OMS which have become redundant with this release.
|Release 50||6 Nov 2020|
- Virtual keypad will not open in mobile / HHD devices when a scannable field is focused. A keypad symbol ⌨ is displayed beside the input field to open the virtual keypad manually.
- Option to exclude CPT items during piece picking.
- Tax Computation for Stock Transfer Orders.
- Manual Order Completion for Packed Orders.
- Optional fields to capture Table ID in GRN, Recycle Desk, Packing and Return Processing screens.
- Send near real-time GRN Notifications To ERP.
|Release 49||13 Oct 2020|
- Custom Attributes Configuration and their mapping with SKU master data in OMS.
- New AWB Sorting screen in WMS for sorting the shipments based on Channel and Transporter.
- New Capture Packet Dimensions screen in WMS for capturing the packet dimensions of the shipment.
- New Manual Handover screen in WMS to dispatch the manifested shipments processed through the seller panel.
- Storing softcopy of Handover Receipt in Assure.
- Update Listing feature in CIMS for updating the channel serial number in a listing.
|Release 48||5 Sep 2020|
- Optimization and restructure of Pigeonhole flows and screens.
- CIMS now supports ERP integrations and ASSURE MAGIC V2 push-based APIs.
- Tax Rules usage from Master data for Invoice Creation.
- Feature to stop Picklist Release for a Marketplace.
- SLA based colour coding in Item Sorting screen.
- Edit Distance and Enable/Disable Locations features for both STORAGE and PIGEONHOLE locations.
|Release 47||30 Jul 2020|
- Item Putaway feature is now available.
- Names of multiple Screens have been simplified.
- Few Statuses of Item, Outward Box and Shipment have been simplified.
- OMS Order CSV Upload performance in Inward and Outward Order screens has been improved.
|Release 46||8 Jun 2020|
- Simplification of the process of creating and managing customer/supplier masters, warehouses, locations and linking them in OMS.
- Sound feedback is provided to distinguish between success and error during item picking.
- QC Fail Reasons list has been enhanced.
- Load time of pigeon holes in pigeon-hole status screen has been improved.
|Release 45||15 May 2020|
- Items can be directly picked for a fulfillable order without releasing pick lists.
- New CPT filter on the Pick-pending screen.
- Improved response time of order related API calls in OMS.
|Release 44||30 Apr 2020|
- Item IDs can be reused while processing inwards of stock transfer (reprinting not required) and returns (reprinting required).
- Tax Breakup from seller and channel can now be used for invoicing purposes in OLTP.
- Empty Pigeon hole suggestion feature has been introduced in WMS
- New Upload Invoice Tax Information Screen in OMS
- Major improvement in Audit Log response time in WMS as well as OMS
|Release 43||27 Mar 2020|
- Enhanced Return flow process, forward order is now mandatory for creating returns.
- Seller Invoice Cancellation feature introduced for B2B orders
- New option for Auto Inventory Allocation while placing B2B Orders in OMS
- Enabled Channel wise inventory exposure with Buffer setting
|Release 42||21 Feb 2020|
- Enhanced Return flow process
- Pigeon Hole Put Away process made easy
- Enhanced Piece Packing screen, Bulk Packing screen and Handover screen in WMS
- Introduction of Audit Log screen in OMS
- Updating existing Article Master in OMS
- OMS Order Search improvement
- e-Commerce channel creation process made easy in CIMS