Initial steps to be completed by Seller
- The seller needs to first complete the registration on the Amazon portal. Please click on the below link for more details and go through the document carefully as it contains a lot of important information about Amazon's seller portal and seller's training.
- Once registration is complete, please download the below template and share the updated file with us at email@example.com
- Increff team will share your updated template with the Amazon SmartConnect business team for further processing and warehouse node creation.
Note - Node creation request can be rejected in case Amazon receives the same request from Increff as well as Seller's Amazon account manager. As per Amazon's instructions, if the seller already has an account manager assigned by Amazon, then this request should be initiated directly by the Amazon account manager without the involvement of Increff team
Process followed at Amazon after receiving updated template from Increff
- Amazon team does a weekly submission of leads to their program team every Wednesday.
Once the leads are submitted – their program team starts configuring these leads at the backend.
Amazon team will share the warehouse node information with Increff.
The usual timeline for a site to be tech-ready at Amazon's end is 4 weeks if there is no tech freeze at their end.
Once sites are tech-ready, Amazon will mark it as PO released.
Post PO released, the seller needs to update the simulation link as per the below document.
Simulation Link Step by Step process
Once the simulation link is updated, Amazon's OE team has the weekly cadence of picking these sites for validation every Thursday and assign agents by Friday.
Amazon's OE team will reach to the seller to confirm site verification and mark the sites as ops ready.
Once the sites are marked as ops ready Amazon will consolidate all sites marked as ops ready and push for Monday launch.
Final go-live steps
- Increff team will configure the warehouse node in Assure.
- Procure the packing material from Amazon.
- Once the setup is complete and after receiving the go-ahead from Amazon, inventory of one test product is synced from Assure, and the test order is processed successfully.
- After successful processing of test order, warehouse node will be live for complete inventory sync and B2C order processing.
- Please go through the below important documents before processing SmartConnect orders
- Amazon only takes SellerFlex node creation/update requests when their onboarding window is open. Amazon team communicates about the request window timelines only one week prior.
- Amazon usually takes 4 to 6 weeks for warehouse node creation from the date we share the updated Amazon SmartConnect Integration Request Template with them.