HHD Set Up
Created by: Madhavan P
Modified on: Tue, 1 Mar, 2022 at 2:12 PM
Settings for Barcode Scanning and Preventing Keyboard Pop-up
The below example is for Zebra MC 36. You will have to find a similar setting for your HHD.
- Set up Chrome browser in the device.
- Using Google Play Store
- Or install manually
- Download Chrome APK on a laptop.
- Transfer this file to the device.
- Install by clicking on APK on your device.
- Ensure that Chrome is an associated app for the hardware scanner by checking the Scan Config. If not, add it as an associated app.
- In Scan Config, check if the Action Key is set to Carriage Return.
- Log in to Increff Assure on Chrome browser.
- Press P1 on the physical keyboard and toggle to ON for a physical keyboard. This will prevent the keyboard from popping up on the screen during scan operations.
- Start operations.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.