This issue happens due to old version of Chrome browser on HHD devices. Device needs Chrome version 75 (or above) to successfully login to Assure.
To fix this issue, please follow below steps:
- Access below URL to download latest version of Chrome browser (APK file) https://androidapksfree.com/chrome/com-android-chrome/
- Download APK file for Chrome browser(execute this step before uninstalling Chrome browser).
- Uninstall existing Chrome browser app from HHD device.
- Install downloaded APK file.
Open Chrome browser on HHD device and log into Assure.
Tabs switching in chrome while scanning
- This issue is witnessed in Zebra device (TC200J) with Android Version 8.1.0 and Build Number 01-11-09.00-OG-U00-H01.
- As a workaround, keep only one functional tab open in chrome and try to scan.
SKU code starting with 0 not reading in barcode scanner
Users need to change the barcode scanner configuration to read the scanned text as a string instead of a number format. Users may connect to the technical support team according to the barcode scanner brand.