Assure is integrated with almost all standard marketplaces making the whole Marketplace order lifecycle automated. In case you want to fulfil orders for a non-integrated Marketplace, then Assure does have features through which inventory allocation and picking for these forward orders can be handled with the same accuracy and efficiency.
Please find below SOP for order processing of non-integrated Marketplaces
Forward Marketplace Orders
- Create a Reserved inventory pool in Assure for the respective Marketplace.
- Digitally transfer the QC pass inventory at SKU level from the Common pool to this Reserved pool.
- Upload this inventory to respective Marketplace for inventory exposure. Please follow the standard process as per the Marketplace.
- At a set frequency, download the list of all pending orders from Marketplace including the required details (SKU list and their quantity). Please follow the standard process as per the Marketplace.
- Upload a single B2B Sales order in Assure which will include all SKUs and their quantity from the above downloaded list of Marketplace orders. Please select the correct Reserved inventory pool while uploading the B2B order to Assure.
- Process this B2B order as per the standard Assure procedure.
- Once this B2B order is marked completed in Assure, manually sort the outwarded items as per each Marketplace order respectively.
- Process these individual orders on the Marketplace portal as per its standard process.
Marketplace Order Cancellations / Returns
- If Marketplace order gets cancelled before dispatch from the warehouse, then the cancelled inventory needs to be inwarded in Assure as B2B Returns.
- Similarly, if returns are received from these Marketplaces, then the returned inventory needs to be inwarded in Assure as B2B Returns.