Order in processing status though Order got canceled on the seller panel
Though Order got cancelled on the panel, sometimes you may see Order in processing status in OMS/WMS. Order will get sync with the marketplace when an event got triggered by the system since we use a pull-based mechanism. This happens (Order sync) while packing an item or by manual sync from Order Manager screen in WMS or resyncing the order in OMS Search Orders screen.
What is Internal channel?
Internal Channel is used to create the Inward PO or B2B Outward Order in the system.
How to make Unfulfillable Order to Fulfillable?
An Order can be made Fulfillable only if sufficient inventory is there in the pool.
Do following checks to make the Order Fulfillable
- Check any Item kept in Recycle status. Make those items LIVE.
- Check whether inventory is available in some other inventory pool. If yes, move inventory to the required pool. After some time inventory will be allocated to the respective order.
- Get new stock for required SKU and do GRN
Why bulk order (partially fulfillable) remains Unfulfillable in OMS, though the stock is there in the Warehouse?
- While creating the Bulk outward PO, the user might have selected fulfilment type Block Complete. If fulfilment type is Block Complete, it gets to Fulfillable status once OMS confirms total quantity is there to allocate for the Order.
- Order will be served from QC FAIL/PASS pool according to QC status that we select while creating the order. If the inventory is not there in the pool, Order will remain Unfufillable.
To avoid such instances, make sure the fulfilment type is Partial and QC status is appropriate.
An Order is at Fulfillable status in OMS
- Start Processing Timeis set for a future date and time.
- Some MarketPlaces do not allow to process the order before a certain time. This is known as Start Processing Time.
- The inventory gets allocated to the order, but the picklist will be released only after Start Processing TIme as it will choke the Packing Station.
- The MarketPlaces which follows this process are Flipkart.
- On Hold status is set for an order.
- On Hold order implies that the order is received in Assure through a marketplace, inventory has been allocated against it but it is not yet ready for processing. The order would not be released for picking and packing in such a condition. The order will be in Fulfillable state.
- The order goes into On Hold in the below conditions
- In the case of Nykaa orders, Nykaa sends an On Hold Event for payment verification. Picklist can be released only after Nykaa sends a Un Hold event. Sometimes if the delivery location is not serviceable Nykaa holds such orders.
- In the case of Paytm orders, the replacement orders should not be processed till the return pickup for the forward order has been done from the customer's location. Once the return pickup is done, Paytm sends a status change update asking us to start processing these orders post which the replacement orders are auto released for processing.
- In future, we may implement this functionality for more marketplaces.
Marketplace order not searchable in OMS > Order Search
Whenever a marketplace order is synced to Assure OMS, by default, the orders are searchable in
OMS > Order Entry > Order Search
with the Marketplace order id ( Search Field name Channel Order ID )
However, there might be certain cases where the search might not return a result but the order would have got synced into OMS :
- For Flipkart V3 Orders ( V3 stands for Sellers who are on the newer version of Flipkart APIs, typically sellers with new Flipkart seller accounts), currently, the preferred way of searching any order is by going to your Reports login > Product Reports > Order Status Report. Here you can search Flipkart's parent order ID (typically looks like OD5763245723423) under Parent order ID column in this report.
- For Amazon Seller Flex / Brand Integration, currently the preferred way of searching any order is by going to your Reports login > Product Reports > Order Status Report . Here you can search Amazon's parent order ID (typically looks like 404-748384-3467836) under Parent order ID column in this report.
Apart from the above, please go through the following steps if you feel a Marketplace order is not visible in Assure :
- Sometimes, order syncing between Marketplace and Assure can have a time lag. Please wait for 15 minutes and then try searching the order again in Assure OMS or Reports.
- Please check if you have orders under failed order report. Go to Assure Reports and login with the credentials provided during Onboarding. Go to Product Reports > Failed Order Reports . These are orders which contain Marketplace SKU for which the system does not know the Client SKU. Please upload the client SKU information by following steps mentioned in the article : Add a missing Marketplace SKU to Client SKU mapping . Once this is done, please contact Helpdesk and the orders would be retried for syncing to Assure.
- If you have changed your Marketplace credentials, it may result in failure while try to sync orders to Assure OMS.
How could I de-allocate items from a bulk Order where picklist has already released?
There might be instances you have processed a bulk Order (which is partially fulfilled) and not required to process rest of the ordered quantity. In such cases, the user could mark the order as complete to release the allocated item by following below steps
- Go to OMS > Search Orders.
- Place Order ID and click on Search.
- Click on Order ID > Complete.
How to allocate Inventory to a Bulk order
Allocation of inventory for a B2B order is a manual trigger. Once a B2B order is placed, the initial status of an Order will be CREATED. The user has to retry the Order as follows to allocate items for the Order,
OMS > Search Orders > Click on Checkbox > Retry Selected Orders.
If all the items required are available, the order status will be changed into FULFILLABLE. or it would become UNFULFILLABLE.
Basic Checks for Picklist not released issues or Order not pushed
First of all, the user has to check the Order status in OMS, 'Search Orders' using channel Order Id. If the Order is not there in OMS
- Check the Failed Order list in CIMS (CIMS > Failed Orders > Set the required filters and Channel Order Id, then search). Upload the CIMS mapping for the ChannelSKUs which are there in the Order.
- If the Order is not there in the Failed bucket, then escalate the issue email@example.com.
If the Order is there in OMS with the status FULFILLABLE, then
- Check the Start Processing Time in OMS for the Order. Certain marketplaces allow the user to process the Order only if the Order hits the Start Processing Time which is pushed by the marketplace.
- Else the marketplace might have kept the Order ON HOLD due to their internal policies. (Raise the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Delivery Note (DN) or Inward PO not found in OMS
- If an Inward PO or DN is not present in OMS, then the user has to punch an Inward PO manually.
- If it is integrated with ERP system, then ask the concerned team from the Client to push the PO again.