What is Failed Order and how to move it in OMS
The marketplace order whose Channel SKU ID is not uploaded at listings in Assure for respective marketplace, goes in Failed state.
Following steps need to follow to move it in OMS
- Search the order in Failed Orders Tab.
- Click on CIMS Order ID to get Channel SKU ID.
- Upload the listing through Manage Listing Tab.
- Search the order again in Failed Order Tab and click on Retry Order
After few seconds, order will move in OMS.
Basic checks for Zero Inventory or Inventory mismatch issues
- SKU should be listed in Product Master Jasper Report Standard Reports > Storage SKU Master - OMS
- Inventory sync should be in ON status.
- Make sure that SKUs are listed in CIMS as well as on the Channel. Listing should be ENABLED at both ends. Jasper report Standard Reports > Listing Snapshot - CIMS
- Check if inventory is available for Sales. Jasper Report Standard Reports > Storage Inventory Available for Sales - OMS
- Quantity should not be updated directly from Seller Portal. If a channel needs some quantity to be updated, please update minimum quantity (preferably ONE).