- Login to Assure and click on CIMS.
- Click on Manage Listing
- Select radio button Force Enable Listing/Force Disable Listing.
- Download the template and populate SKUs with channel specific listing ids in the CSV file.
- select Client channel pair and Cims Location for which upload is required, choose respective CSV file and click on Upload.
Please note that listings of only one channel-location can be uploaded at a time. So, each channel-location will need a separate CSV file.
- System does not allow to upload more than 50,000 rows in CSV at a time.
- Please remove second row (CHANNEL_SKU_ID) before uploading. It's only describing which field needs to upload in the respective column