- Login to Assure and click on CIMS.
- In CIMS, click on “Return Order Upload”
- Select Client, Channel and Location from Dropdown
- Download the template and populate the details as per the format
- Upload the CSV by clicking Submit button
- Product ID will be Channel SKU ID of respective channels, which are uploaded in Listing.
- Return Order Type will be Customer_Return or RTO
- The details mentioned in above image, are available in return report of respective channels with same header.
- System doesn't allow to upload more 5000 rows in CSV at a time
Once the return order is created in the system, it can be processed in WMS.
Please click on Channel wise Return Order Processing link which will guide you on how to process the return order Channel wise in the Warehouse.