Increff Assure is already integrated with Amazon on their current EDI APIs and multiple Sellers are live via EDI integration.
Amazon has now stopped creating any further warehouse nodes on the EDI model and has introduced a new and robust set of APIs known as SmartConnect. Go live is expected in June 2021.
New warehouse node creation and Go live process
- The seller needs to first complete the registration on the Amazon portal. Please click on below link for more details and go through the document carefully as it contains a lot of important information about Amazon's seller portal and seller's training.
- Once registration is complete, please download the below template and share the updated file with us at email@example.com
- Increff team will share your updated template with the Amazon SmartConnect business team for further processing and warehouse node creation.
- Amazon team will contact the seller once they have created the new warehouse node, for further updates.
- Amazon team will share the warehouse node information with Increff.
- Increff team will configure the warehouse node in Assure.
- Once the setup is complete, inventory of one test product is synced from Assure, and the test order is processed successfully.
- After successful processing of test order, warehouse node will be live for complete inventory sync and B2C order processing.
Note - Amazon usually takes 4 to 5 weeks for warehouse node creation from the date we share the updated Amazon SmartConnect Integration Request Template with them.