- Login to Assure and click on CIMS.
- In CIMS, click on “Search Channel Listings” under Listing
- Click on Manage Listings
- Download the template and populate SKUs with channel specific listing ids in the csv file.
Please note that listings of only one channel can be uploaded at a time. So, each channel will need a separate csv file.
- Select radio button New Listing, select Client channel pair for which upload is required, choose respective csv file and click on Upload.
Note – System does not allow to upload more than 50,000 rows in csv at a time.
Points to note before uploading the CSV file:
- All client SKUs in the CSV should be present in Assure system as part of Article Master.
- Check the column format in the CSV file, It should be in NUMBER format.
- There should be no duplicates in the CSV file
- If one SKU is already mapped to a channel in Assure with a channel product ID, then, same channel Product ID should not be uploaded again for the same channel
- Below are the details of what value to populate in CSV for each channel.
|EAN_CODE||Product ID||Product ID||Paytm|
|EAN_CODE||Flipkart Serial Number||Seller SKU on Flipkart||Flipkart|
|EAN_CODE||Listing ID||SKU on Tata Cliq Panel||Tatacliq|
|EAN_CODE||Variant ID||Variant ID||Limeroad|
|EAN_CODE||EAN_CODE||Seller SKU on Myntra||MyntraPPMP|
|EAN_CODE||Channel SKU ID||Channel SKU ID||Nykaa|
|EAN_CODE||Channel SKU ID||Channel SKU ID||Nykaa Fashion|
|EAN_CODE||ASIN Code||ASIN Code||Cloudtail|