These are instructions for setting up Argox-CP2140 barcode printer.
Similar steps will be required for any other barcode printer like TSC-P200 or Zebra-GTX800
Install Device Driver
Setup Barcode Label Size
Printer Setup Drivers
Barcode Sticker Printing
Once the data is returned in API response the sticker is created in HTML DOM and then it is converted to raw image data then it is sent to INCREFF Print App
Instructions to install INCREFF Print App
- Open chrome://flags/#allow-insecure-localhost
- Click on "Enable"
- Restart Chrome
- Start apache-tomcat-8.5.20\bin\startup.bat
- Visit https://localhost:8443/print/
- You should see a welcome page
Note: You will have to run this file every time windows starts or you close this program.
Links for downloading
For Windows 64-Bit Architecture - 8005 for 64-Bit
For Windows 32-Bit Architecture - 8005 for 32-Bit
If print app (JAVA app) fails to start due to error "default port 8005" already in use by another application" then download from below links (to change port to 8015)
For Windows 64-Bit Architecture - 8015 for 64-Bit
For Windows 32-Bit Architecture - 8015 for 32-Bit
Once you have downloaded the appropriate printer application software for your system:
- Unzip the downloaded software.
- Please go through the README document contained inside the unzipped folder.
- The Barcode Printer driver should be installed, and sticker size should be saved at the OS level.
- Java Tomcat should have run access on every system.
- Internet access should be allowed for Java Tomcat on both Public and private network.
- catalina log will show error reason if Tomcat is not working.
Apache-tomcat -> logs folder -> Catalina.log