HHD - Zebra MC 36 - Set Up
Created by: Madhavan P
Modified on: Wed, 3 Oct, 2018 at 1:32 PM
- Across all our FCs, we currently use Zebra MC-36 devices for putaway/picking/pigeon hole
- Set up Chrome browser in the device
- Download chrome APK in a laptop
- Transfer this file to the Zebra MC-36 device
- Install chrome by double clicking on the exe file transferred to MC-36
- Ensure that chrome is an associated app for the hardware scanner by checking the "Scan Config"
- If not, add it as an associated app
- In scan config, check if the "Action Key" is set to "Carriage Return"
- Log in to Increff ASSURE on chrome browser
- Press P1 on the physical keyboard and toggle to "ON" for physical keyboard
- This will prevent keyboard from popping up on the screen during scan operations
- Start operations!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.