B2B Customer ID or name is required to create an Outward Order. There are two ways to find customer ID or name.
- Open a new OMS screen in another tab.
- Go to Masters->Click the Clients->Click the Customer in front of respective Client
- List of all customer of the respective client will start showing on the screen (If the list is large, you may search by entering few keywords on Search Customer present in top-right of the screen to get highlighted search result).
- Copy either Id or Name of the desired customer.
- Switch to the Outward Order screen in OMS.
- Paste the copied text in the Customer field and click on Search button. Customer Location would automatically be reflected on screen.
- Login to Jasper->Go to Standard Reports->Click on Customer/Supplier Details - OMS->Select Customer in Partner Type. ->Click Apply Button.
- The list of all customers would display. Copy either Partner Id or Name present in the list for the desired customer.
- Go to the Create Outward Order in OMS
- Paste the copied text in the Customer field and click on Search button. Customer Location would automatically be reflected on screen