- Login to OMS.
- Navigate to Missing Images module under Settings section.
- Select the Client and Download the CSV file. The file will have only those SKUs which do not have Image urls.
- Please do not delete any pre-populated data from any column in this file.
- Please populate Image URLs in column k for all SKUs in downloaded CSV file.
Guidelines for hosting images
- Url should be absolute - in case of Dropbox the link would end with .jpg?raw=1 and on clicking the link the image would open.
- In case of Google drive, the link should contain the keyword uc?export=view& and on clicking the link the image would open.
- There should be no download or print options available on site. It should just have an image with a black background.
- The link should be open URL without any authentication needed.
- The URL domain should be whitelisted in the warehouse firewall as Assure will call this to fetch the images.
Image URL Samples
- Navigate to Products module under Masters section.
- Select Update option.
- Select Client and file which needs to be uploaded.
- Click update to upload the file