Guidelines for Image URLs in Assure
Created by: Abhinav Saxena
Modified on: Wed, 7 Jul, 2021 at 7:41 PM
- URL should be absolute - in the case of Dropbox the link would end with .jpg?raw=1 and on clicking the link the image would open.
- In the case of Google drive, the link should contain the keyword uc?export=view& and on clicking the link the image would open.
- There should be no download or print options available on site. It should just have an image with a black background.
- The link should be an open URL without any authentication needed.
- The URL domain should be whitelisted in the warehouse firewall as Assure will call this to fetch the images.
Image URL Samples
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.