Go to OMS -> Settings -> Missing Images. Pls select the Client and Download the list
In order to upload Product Master properly, The following should be noted:
- Please Check for any typing errors especially in hsnId, clientSkuId and clientId.
- Make sure there is no duplication of data.
- In the 'imageUrl' column, only IMAGE LINKS should be uploaded. (i.e) Link should not point to a site. Suggested clouds are Google, tinypic, imgur etc. Please avoid using dropbox cloud.
- Once uploaded successfully, Please verify them by using Storage : SKU Master - OMS
To update Product Master properly, The following should be noted:
- Please Check for any typing errors.
- It is enough that only the column which requires the change is uploaded. Eg: If the color needs to be changed for a particular SKU, it would be sufficient enough if the clientId, clientSkuId and color is entered in the update sheet.
- If any changes needs to be made to the hsnIds of products which are already updated, Please contact our Customer Support.
Reserve pool is a inventory pool which has been created to reserve inventory for any particular requirement. By default, Orders will be served from COMMON pool. As per user requirement inventory pools can be created and it can assigned to specific channels/market places for order fulfilment. This can be done from the path below
Go to OMS > Reservations.
Moving inventory from COMMON to reservation pool is allocation of Inventory and vice versa is called de-allocation of inventory. According to the pooling of inventory reservation type will be different.
Though Order got canceled on the panel, sometimes you may see Order in processing status in OMS/WMS. An order will get sync with the channel when an event got triggered by the system since we use pull based mechanism. This happens (Order sync) while packing an item or by manual sync from 'Order Manager' in WMS.
Note: Once items got invoiced, system won't allow to update an Order as cancelled. If you want to make those invoiced items live, user has to re-grn those items.
User could update selected attributes (category, color, size or mrp, imageURL) of an SKU from OMS.
OMS > Products > Select Update type 'Update' > Select the Client > Download the template file and populate the details.
Note: Only those attributes you want to update are to be populated in the template file against an SKU. You can leave rest columns as blank.
Those POs which has been created by warehouse officials (for B2B Orders) will be labeled as INTERNAL channel orders. Orders with the channel id INTERNAL are partially fulfillable B2B Orders.
While naming the Orders, DO NOT use special characters such as +,% etc.
An Order can made FULFILLABLE only if sufficient inventory is there in the pool.
Do following checks to make the Order fulfillable.
- Check any Item kept in RECYCLE status. Make those items LIVE.
- Check whether inventory is available in some other inventory pool. If yes, move inventory to required pool. After sometime Order will be allocated.
- Get new stock for required SKU and do GRN.
- While creating the BULK outward PO, the user might have selected fulfillment type 'BLOCK COMPLETE'. If fulfillment type is BLOCK COMPLETE, it gets to FULFILLABLE status once OMS confirms total qty is there to allocate for the Order.
- Order will be served from QC FAIL/PASS pool according to QC status that we select while creating the order. If inventory is not there in pool Order will remain UNFULFILLABLE.
To avoid such instances, make sure the fulfillment type is 'PARTIAL' and QC status is appropriate.
ONHOLD status of an order implies that the order is received in Assure through a sales channel, inventory has been allocated against it but it is yet not ready for processing. The order would not be released for picking and packing in such a condition.
When does an order get marked as ONHOLD :
- In case of Flipkart orders, the order has a "Dispatch After" time. This implies that the packing can happen only after "Dispatch After" time. To avoid such orders to get released for picking and therefore blocking the packing area, we put these order in ONHOLD status and are auto released for processing once we cross "Dispatch After" time .
- In case of Paytm orders, the replacement orders should not be processed till the return pickup for the forward order has been done from customer's location. Once the return pickup is done, Paytm sends a status change update asking us to start processing these orders post which the replacement orders are auto released for processing.
In future, we may implement this functionality for more channels.
Note : If you see that the orders are not getting released from ONHOLD status, please create a support ticket at Increff Helpdesk.
Whenever a marketplace order is synced to Assure OMS, by default, the orders are searchable in OMS > Order Entry > Order Search with the Marketplace order id ( Search Field name : Channel Order ID )
However, there might be certain cases where the search might not return a result but the order would have got synced into OMS :
For Flipkart V2 Orders ( V2 stands for Sellers who are on the older version of Flipkart APIs, typically sellers with old Flipkart seller accounts), Flipkart's Order Item Id will be treated as Channel Order id in Assure. So get the order item id against the parent order id (typically looks like "OD5763245723423") from the panel and search.
For Flipkart V3 Orders ( V3 stands for Sellers who are on the newer version of Flipkart APIs, typically sellers with new Flipkart seller accounts), currently the preferred way of searching any order is by going to your Reports login > Product Reports > Order Status Report . Here you can search Flipkart's parent order ID (typically looks like "OD5763245723423") under Parent order ID column in this report.
For Amazon Seller Flex / Brand Integration , currently the preferred way of searching any order is by going to your Reports login > Product Reports > Order Status Report . Here you can search Amazon's parent order ID (typically looks like "404-748384-3467836") under Parent order ID column in this report.
Apart from the above, please go through the following steps if you feel a Marketplace order is not visible in Assure :
Sometimes, order syncing between Marketplace and Assure can have a time lag. Please wait for 15 minutes and then try searching the order again in Assure OMS or Reports.
Please check if you have orders under failed order report. Go to Assure Reports and login with the credentials provided during Onboarding. Go to Product Reports > Failed Order Reports . These are orders which contain Marketplace SKU for which the system does not know the Client SKU. Please upload the client SKU information by following steps mentioned in the article : Add a missing Marketplace SKU to Client SKU mapping . Once this is done, please contact helpdesk and the orders would be retried for syncing to Assure.
If you have changed your Marketplace credentials, it may result in failure while try to sync orders to Assure OMS. Please make sure to get this updated by contacting hepdesk.
4. Sometimes, the order is in 'Processing' status on the seller panel. It needs to be changed to 'Verification' status
There might be instances you have processed a bulk Order (which is partially fulfilled) and not required to process rest of the ordered qty. In such cases, user could mark that order as complete as mentioned below, so that allocated items will get free.
Go to OMS > Search Orders
Place Order ID and click on Search
Click on Order ID > Complete
System has been designed in such a way that, Bulk Orders wont get allocated automatically. So user has to do it manually as follows.
Go to OMS > Search Orders
Place Increff Order ID and search
Click on Retry.
In a minute Order will be allocated
While creating file template for PO upload, please do following basic checks before uploading:
Check all products in the PO are present in Product master.
Check the column formats and check all column values and their type. (Eg:System won’t accept string values in price column)
Duplicate entries should not be there in the file.
Allocation of items for a B2B order is a manual trigger. Once a B2B order is placed, the initial status of an Order will be CREATED. The user has to retry the Order as follows to allocate items for the Order,
OMS > Search Orders > Click on Checkbox > Retry.
Please check the screenshot for reference.
If all the items required are available, the order status will be changed into 'FULFILLABLE'. If only some items are available, the order status will be changed into 'PARTIALLY FULFILLABLE' status. If none of the items are available, it would become 'UNFULFILLABLE'.