WiFi, Laptops, Handhelds
- WiFi with minimum 2 MBPS speed and 80 GB data
- Laptops: Windows 7 or above, with chrome Browser
- HHT: Zebra MC 36 or any Smartphone with a bluetooth scanner
- Barcode printers: TSC P200
- Barcode labels: 2 inch X 1 inch
- Scanner: Zebra LS2208
Once the data is returned in API response the sticker is created in HTML DOM and then it is converted to raw image data then it is sent to INCREFF Print App
Instructions to install INCREFF Print App
- Open chrome://flags/#allow-insecure-localhost
- Click on "Enable"
- Restart Chrome
- Start apache-tomcat-8.5.20\bin\startup.bat
- Visit https://localhost:8443/print/
- You should see a welcome page
Depending on your System and operating system under use, one of the following printer application software needs to be downloaded :
If print app (JAVA app) fails to start due to error "default port 8005" already in use by another application" then download from below links (to change port to 8015) :-
Once you have downloaded the appropriate printer application software for your system :
- Unzip the downloaded software.
- Please go through the README document contained inside the unzipped folder.
- The Barcode Printer driver should be installed and sticker size should be saved at the OS level
- Java Tomcat should have run access on every system.
- Internet access should be allowed for Java Tomcat on both Public and private network.
- catalina log will show error reason if Tomcat is not working.
Apache-tomcat -> logs folder -> Catalina.log
This issue happens due to old version of Chrome browser on HHT devices. Device needs Chrome version 75 (or above) to successfully login to Assure.
To fix this issue, please follow below steps:
- Access below url to download latest version of Chrome browser (APK file) https://androidapksfree.com/chrome/com-android-chrome/
- Download APK file for Chrome browser.
- Uninstall existing Chrome browser app from HHT device.
- Install downloaded APK file.
Open Chrome browser on HHT device and log into Assure.
Below urls and applications should be white-listed and should have access to internet before starting operations.
- Assure url [https]
- Print App (Java app) running on laptop/desktop