WiFi, Laptops, Handhelds
- WiFi with minimum 2 MBPS speed and 80 GB data
- Laptops: Windows 7 or above, with chrome Browser
- HHT: Zebra MC 36 or any Smartphone with a bluetooth scanner
- Barcode printers: TSC P200
- Barcode labels: 2 inch X 1 inch
- Scanner: Zebra LS2208
Depending on your System and operating system under use, one of the following printer application software needs to be downloaded :
Once you have downloaded the appropriate printer application software for your system :
- Unzip the downloaded software.
- Please go through the README document contained inside the unzipped folder.
This issue happens due to old version of Chrome browser on HHT devices. Device needs Chrome version 75 (or above) to successfully login to Assure.
To fix this issue, please follow below steps:
- Access below url to download latest version of Chrome browser (APK file) https://androidapksfree.com/chrome/com-android-chrome/
- Download APK file for Chrome browser.
- Uninstall existing Chrome browser app from HHT device.
- Install downloaded APK file.
Open Chrome browser on HHT device and log into Assure.