WiFi, Laptops, Handhelds
- WiFi with minimum 2 MBPS speed and 80 GB data
- Laptops: Windows 7 or above, with chrome Browser
- HHT: Zebra MC 36 or any Smartphone with a bluetooth scanner
This issue happens due to old version of Chrome browser on HHT devices. Device needs Chrome version 75 (or above) to successfully login to Assure.
To fix this issue, please follow below steps:
- Access below url to download latest version of Chrome browser (APK file) https://androidapksfree.com/chrome/com-android-chrome/
- Download APK file for Chrome browser.
- Uninstall existing Chrome browser app from HHT device.
- Install downloaded APK file.
Open Chrome browser on HHT device and log into Assure.
Below urls and applications should be white-listed and should have access to internet before starting operations.
- Assure url [https]
- Domain where product images are hosted by Client. These image urls will be part of Article master uploaded in Assure
- Print App (Java app) running on laptop/desktop
- User should always access Assure https url shared by increff Ops team instead of http. This causes login failures.
- One user should login to one system at a time. Logging into different systems with same username will result in frequent logout issues.
- Internet (wifi) should have a stable connection and speed
- Make sure Google Chrome browser is updated to latest version such as v75+.
- Make sure all the URLs are opened using HTTPS protocol.
- Printer app (Java app) should be able to start and run without any issues. If it fails to start with default port 8005 (as per error) then install application version v5 from below url to change port to 8015.
- Inward productivity - 800 per person for 8 hours
- Picking productivity - 500 per person for 8 hours
- Packing / invoicing productivity - 350 per person for 8 hours
- Put-away productivity - 250 boxes per person for 8 hours
- 1 ~ 2 workstations for manifest
- 1 ~ 2 workstations for handover
- The Zebra device (TC200J) with Android Version 8.1.0 and Build Number 01-11-09.00-OG-U00-H01 has this issue.
- As a workaround, keep only one functional tab open in chrome and try to scan.